- City Center Mall
- 2 min walk
- Wahooo! Waterpark
- 3 min walk
- Dana Mall
- 3 min drive
- Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Le Méridien City Centre Bahrain is in an area with good shopping. Muharraq Island and Prince Khalifa Bin Salman Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Wahooo! Waterpark and Vertical Garden. Traveling with kids? Consider Dolphin Resort, or check out an event or a game at Al Muharraq Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- City Center Mall - 2 min walk
- Wahooo! Waterpark - 3 min walk
- Dana Mall - 3 min drive
- Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Centre - 4 min drive
- Bahrain Mall - 9 min drive
- Manama (BAH-Bahrain Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Furn Bistro at Westin – Fine-dining restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Baharat at Le Meridien – Theme restaurant offering Middle Eastern cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner daily.
- Nasmat Poolbar at Westin – Poolside theme restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Furn Bakery at Westin – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Bizarre at Le Meridien – Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Le Méridien City Centre Bahrain
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort