- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Arts Maebashi
- 3 min walk
- Gunma Prefectural Office Building Observation Deck
- 15 min walk
- Lunar Park
- 16 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
APA Hotel Maebashieki-Kita is located in Maebashi. Arts Maebashi and Rinkokaku Temple are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Maebashi Catholic Church and Gunma Prefectural Office Building Observation Deck. Lunar Park and Shikishima Park Rose Garden are also worth visiting.
- Arts Maebashi - 3 min walk
- Gunma Prefectural Office Building Observation Deck - 15 min walk
- Lunar Park - 16 min walk
- Maebashi Park - 19 min walk
- Shoda Shoyu Stadium Gunma - 13 min drive
- Maebashi (QEB) - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 150 min drive
About this property
APA Hotel Maebashieki-Kita
Food and drink
The hotel was not close to the train station. On the way to the train station there was a large overpass. To difficult to drag heavy suitcases over. The view from the bedroom window was of a grave yard. There was a laundry which was very useful.
Cons: Maybe include a continental breakfast.