- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Church of St Laurence
- 6 min walk
- Castle Lodge
- 7 min walk
- Ludlow Castle
- 7 min walk
- Wolverhampton (XVW-Wolverhampton Train Station)
- 53 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ludlow, Ludlow Mascall Centre is near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mortimer Forest and Titterstone Clee Hill, while Land of the Lost Content Museum and Tenbury Museum are cultural highlights.
- Church of St Laurence - 6 min walk
- Castle Lodge - 7 min walk
- Ludlow Castle - 7 min walk
- Ludlow Brewing Company - 9 min walk
- Ludlow Food Centre - 5 min drive
- Ludlow Station - 6 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 73 min drive
About this property
Ludlow Mascall Centre
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
A very functional place to stay for one evening, lots of parking, food and drink nearby. The check-in is only open until 5 unless arranged prior to arrival, I didn’t check the confirmation email so I had to rather embarrassingly call the premises manager to come back and let me in. Which they did within 5/10 mins and without complaint. Fully my mistake but worth noting. Rooms were clean but not immaculate. My twin was cosy, had A good en-suite and towels and bedding were good quality.