- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- El Dorado Golf Club
- 4 min drive
- Chileno Beach
- 7 min drive
- Cabo del Sol
- 9 min drive
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
San Jose del Cabo
Located in San Jose del Cabo, Solaz, A Luxury Collection Resort, Los Cabos is on the beach. Cabo del Sol and Marina Cabo San Lucas are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Chileno Beach and Palmilla Beach. Cuadra San Francisco and Dolphin Discovery Puerto Los Cabos are also worth visiting.
- El Dorado Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Chileno Beach - 7 min drive
- Cabo del Sol - 9 min drive
- Las Viudas Beach - 10 min drive
- Santa Maria Beach - 12 min drive
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Al Pairo Seafood Market – Beachfront restaurant offering seafood. Open daily.
- Cascabel – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Open daily.
- Mako – Poolside restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Solaz, A Luxury Collection Resort, Los Cabos
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Beautiful hotel ugly service
The hotel is beautiful but the service leaves a lot to be desired. Waiters take a long time to serve you, food is served cold, drinks hot, golf carts are scarce, etc.