- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 1 min drive
- Venice Beach
- 9 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 11 min drive
- Los Angeles Forum
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Manhattan Beach Pier and Santa Monica Pier are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Venice Beach and Venice Beach Boardwalk. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, or consider a night out at Shrine Auditorium.
- Venice Beach - 9 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 11 min drive
- Los Angeles Forum - 12 min drive
- Third Street Promenade - 13 min drive
- Santa Monica Pier - 15 min drive
- Aviation/Century Station - 18 min walk
- Van Nuys Station - 26 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Unity la – Family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Liked the 24 hour market. Everything was great . Would like reading lamp and electrical plugs on both sides of bed.