- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 7 min drive
- Los Angeles Forum
- 12 min drive
- Venice Beach
- 20 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Hilton Los Angeles Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Los Angeles Forum and Los Angeles County Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Venice Beach Boardwalk and CBS Television City. Santa Monica Pier and Paramount Studios are also worth visiting.
- Los Angeles Forum - 12 min drive
- Venice Beach - 20 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 22 min drive
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - 22 min drive
- University of Southern California - 25 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 20 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
Hilton Los Angeles Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room wasn't cleaned properly. Coffee machine still had water in it and there was old dental floss on the carpet. Food is very expensive even at the lobby Bistro.