- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Natural History Museum
- 5 min drive
- Kensington Palace
- 5 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall
- 6 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in London's Hammersmith neighborhood, St Christopher's Inn, Hammersmith - Hostel is in the city center and near a metro station. Kensington High Street and Westfield London Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Stamford Bridge Stadium and ZSL London Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Twickenham Stadium or Wembley Stadium.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Convenient (26 reviews)
- Walkable (24 reviews)
- Great shopping (17 reviews)
- Natural History Museum - 5 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 5 min drive
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 5 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 6 min drive
- Harrods - 6 min drive
- Hammersmith Station - 1 min walk
- Kensington (Olympia) Station - 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 27 min drive
- Belushis – Sports bar offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
St Christopher's Inn, Hammersmith - Hostel
Special check-in instructions
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 4 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- St Christopher's Inn Hammersmith Hostel
- St Christopher's Inn Hostel
- St Christopher's Inn Hammersmith Hostel London
- St Christopher's Hammersmith
- St Christopher's Inn, Hammersmith - Hostel London
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wud stay again no drinking thought
Not bad didn't know about free drink. On arrival 1 said yes but 3day ask someone different she said don't due them. Strange drinks was dear as other William Morris 3£ 59 p pint Guinness