- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Regent Street
- 11 min walk
- Oxford Street
- 13 min walk
- The British Museum
- 3 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighborhood, Melia White House Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Baker Street and Oxford Circus are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Square and Regent's Park. ZSL London Zoo and Coca-Cola London Eye are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Great Portland Street Underground Station is just steps away and Regent's Park Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Regent Street - 11 min walk
- Oxford Street - 13 min walk
- Marble Arch - 3 min drive
- The British Museum - 3 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 3 min drive
- Great Portland Street Underground Station - 2 min walk
- London Euston Station - 11 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 43 min drive
- Arardo Bar – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- Sisha Lounge & Terrace – Open daily.
About this property
Melia White House Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Staff we excellent, good location, level breakfast very good