- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 12 min drive
- Twickenham Stadium
- 13 min drive
- Hampton Court Palace
- 19 min drive
- Wembley Stadium
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hyatt Place West London Hayes is located near the boardwalk and in an area with great airport proximity. Westfield London Shopping Centre and Kensington High Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kensington Gardens and Richmond Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Stamford Bridge Stadium, or check out an event or a game at Twickenham Stadium.
- Twickenham Stadium - 13 min drive
- Hampton Court Palace - 19 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 21 min drive
- Windsor Castle - 22 min drive
- Wembley Stadium - 25 min drive
- Northolt Underground Station - 6 min drive
- Hayes & Harlington Station - 7 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 13 min drive
- Gallery Cafe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar – Open daily.
- 24/7 Gallery Market – Bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Hyatt Place West London Hayes
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort