- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Zoo Lille
- 10 min drive
- Citadel of Lille
- 12 min drive
- Charles de Gaulle native house
- 17 min drive
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lille's Lomme neighborhood, Campanile Lille Ouest - Lomme is connected to a shopping center and on a lake. Citadel of Lille and Rihour Square are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Euralille and Wazemmes Covered Market. Lomme Urban Park and Zoo Lille are also worth visiting.
- Zoo Lille - 10 min drive
- Citadel of Lille - 12 min drive
- Lille Cathedral - 13 min drive
- Charles de Gaulle native house - 17 min drive
- Hospice Comtesse - 19 min drive
- Lille Perenchies Station - 5 min drive
- St. Philibert Station - 10 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 23 min drive
- Le Restaurant – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Campanile Lille Ouest - Lomme
Ok for money
Missed out on breakfast as receptionist asked if I wanted breakfast and I decided not to pay for it. When I checked out lady said it was included. Room was nice, sex noises of room next door as well. Room wasn’t the cleanest either. I guess overall ok for the cost for one night.