It seems decently clean, but no additional hand soap for the handwashing area. Was told to use dispenser for soap in the shower (this is not common hospitality in the USA where I’m from, so it could simply be a cultural difference in hospitality, yet I feel the need to express my thoughts around this). They have no ice, and no refrigerator. So in a sense, you do get what you pay for. On the plus side, traveling with my parents, grandmother, and two young children, this is a really good price for rooms with one double bed and one twin bed. The showers also have a lower holder for the shower head for smaller people like children. Wish there was a tub, as my 13 mo old son didn’t like the shower and he usually likes to play in water (bath and shower), but it is a different place and across the globe for us so can’t blame the hotel for that. One of the rooms we booked (the one for my parents and grandmother) had a clogged sink, on another down side. Lastly, the receptionist was nice, at first, but when asking about some of these things, he seemed irritated (I’m guessing because my husband already asked one of the same questions, about the hand soap, but could have considered that maybe there could have been a misunderstanding so wanted to verify about hand soap vs soap available for showering). The receptionist also left shortly after this encounter, and our room had a TV issue that we couldn’t resolve. All in all, I rate this place just so-so - some goods and some bads.
- Roubaix Hotel de Ville
- 6 min drive
- Casino Barriere Lille
- 12 min drive
- Heron Park
- 12 min drive
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Roubaix Hotel de Ville - 6 min drive
- Casino Barriere Lille - 12 min drive
- Heron Park - 12 min drive
- Euralille - 12 min drive
- L'Aeronef - 13 min drive
- Tourcoing Centre Metro Station - 3 min walk
- Tourcoing Station - 8 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 19 min drive
About this property
B&B Hôtel Lille Tourcoing Centre
Special check-in instructions
- Monday - Thursday: 7 AM - noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.85 and EUR 8.00 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- B&B Hôtel Lille Tourcoing Centre
- Lille Tourcoing Centre
- B&b Lille Tourcoing Tourcoing
- B&B Hôtel Lille Tourcoing Centre Hotel
- B&B Hôtel Lille Tourcoing Centre Tourcoing
- B&B Hôtel Lille Tourcoing Centre Hotel Tourcoing
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10 AM on weekdays and 7:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekends: EUR 6.85-8.00 for adults and EUR 3-3 for children
- Vending machine
- Daily housekeeping
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium channels
Basic but clean and friendly
The hotel is in a commercial area so not much happening. It was clean comfy beds, helpful staff. Breakfast was real value for money nothing fancy but the coffee was great! Would recommend for a couple of nights stay if travelling on somewhere. The only problem we had was finding somewhere to park.