- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Nawiliwili Harbor
- 12 min walk
- Kalapaki Beach
- 3 min drive
- Kauai Lagoons Golf Club
- 6 min drive
- Lihue, HI (LIH)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Kauai Inn is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Those looking for an activity can check out Nawiliwili Harbor, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Nawiliwili Bay and Kalapaki Beach. Smith's Tropical Paradise and CJM Country Stables are also worth visiting.
- Nawiliwili Harbor - 12 min walk
- Kalapaki Beach - 3 min drive
- Kauai Lagoons Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Kauai War Memorial Convention Hall - 6 min drive
- Kauai Museum - 6 min drive
- Lihue, HI (LIH) - 9 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Rooster wake up calls
Very nice small hotel. I had a room in the back on the ground foor, so I had a small patio with chairs, which was nice. I did not use the pool or the breakfast, as I was working at another hotel. The hotel is not within walking distance of restaurants, and is next to a small boat and shipping harbor. I did go for a couple of walks in the late afternoon, and felt safe, but there were some people living out of their cars parked around the harbor. Room was comfortable, only used the a/c on the first night. The roosters started crowing at 4am and continued throughout the day. Made it tough to take a nap in the afternoon.