- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
I checked in and felt that the place is not frequently occupied as it is a very damp smell. The bathroom especially had really bad damp smell. Overall the property was clean but I couldn’t take the damp odor. The shower area had mold and the owner of the premises claim that the silicone is old that is all and it is perfectly safe. The reason the smell is the there is cuz of the mold. It is a health hazard. It is not a small patch, it was quite continuous in the shower area. If the bathroom is fixed , it would be a good place as it is overall a decent property. I didn’t stay there. I moved out immediately that night as I was already not so well that day and I didn’t want to take Chances. The check in information was good as it was a self check in premise. They even had a video on how to find the key. In short, I didn’t like the place.