- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Venetian Gardens
- 4 min drive
- Lake Griffin State Park
- 6 min drive
- Paquette's Historical Farmall Museum
- 9 min drive
- Leesburg, FL (LEE-Leesburg Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Leesburg, Rodeway Inn is in an area with great shopping. Continental Country Club and Plantation Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit ViaPort Florida and Spanish Springs Town Square. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.
- Venetian Gardens - 4 min drive
- Lake Griffin State Park - 6 min drive
- Paquette's Historical Farmall Museum - 9 min drive
- Continental Country Club - 11 min drive
- Lake Okahumpka Park - 13 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 62 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Cheap but you get what you pay for...the room had a musty smell and was barely clean enough to meet most people's standards. The site advertises free breakfast when in fact it's coffee only. At least the sheets and towels were clean and we didn't see any critters. They need to fix the place up and repaint and get rid of the carpets. The next day we found a place at 12$ more that bears no comparison.