- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Fremont Street Experience
- 2 min walk
- Mob Museum
- 8 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
- 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, El Cortez Hotel and Casino is in an area with good shopping. Little White Wedding Chapel and Chapel of the Flowers are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Fremont Street Experience and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Check out an event or a game at Orleans Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Fremont Street Experience - 2 min walk
- Mob Museum - 8 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 3 min drive
- Stratosphere Tower - 4 min drive
- Casino at Circus Circus - 6 min drive
- SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station - 12 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Subway – Open daily.
- Siegels 1941 – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Eureka – Restaurant. Open daily.
- Naked City Pizza – Café offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
El Cortez Hotel and Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Quiet, peaceful, love the service. I always book with cabanas at Fremont.