- The Brute Golf Course
- 1 min walk
- The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva Resort
- 14 min walk
- Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark
- 8 min drive
- Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lake Geneva, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is in a rural location and on a lake. Riviera Beach and Lake Como reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Lake Geneva Balloon Company and Dan Patch Stables. Traveling with kids? Consider Lake Geneva Canopy Tours and Aerial Adventures. Our guests love the resort's quiet location.
- The Brute Golf Course - 1 min walk
- The Mountain Top at Grand Geneva Resort - 14 min walk
- Lake Geneva Balloon Company - 7 min drive
- Moose Mountain Falls Waterpark - 8 min drive
- Hawks View Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Fox Lake Station - 34 min drive
- Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.) - 52 min drive
- Grand Cafe – Golf course view restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Geneva ChopHouse – Golf course view steakhouse. Serves brunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Ristorante Brissago – Golf course view fine-dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A true resort with great hospitality
Every moment of the stay was marked by great service. From Eric and Kate at the front desk, to the lobby bartender inviting us to walk around with our drinks and leave the empties anywhere "like on a cruise ship", to the attentive spa staff, to the team service from the waitstaff at the Chophouse's fabulous Sunday brunch, every aspect of our stay was marked with phenomenal service and hospitality. This was our first trip to Grand Geneva, but we'll certainly be back.