Great location and was exactly as advertised. What we didn't expect was mold in the shower, no smoke detectors (and no one offered to come and replace it) and only two towels (someone did come and bring more towels after I contacted the property manager). And while the place was exactly like the photos, I didn't expect about 24 bottles of hotel shampoo, three large bottles of cheap shampoo (one is plenty) and a fridge full of used condiments and other stuff in the pantry. For some reason, the cheap bottles of shampoo and dozens of hotel soap was insulting to me. I don't use them when I stay at a hotel. Why would I want hers?? If the owner wanted to leave some shampoo, no problem. Leave one cheap bottle of shampoo/conditioner. But the tiny bathroom was FILLED with half used bottles of various products. I couldn't find space to place my toiletries. Another problem is the musty smell. I suspect the owner may not live in the upstairs (this was a basement studio) and contracts the housecleaning. Maybe the homeowner is unaware that the cleaning crew is doing such a lousy job. So to summarize our stay, we were pleased with the location and the AC, but we were terribly disappointed in the musty smell and lack of attention when we contacted the property manager. As a property owner, I'm quite surprised that no one rushed over to get us smoke detectors. There is a whole house above this unit. And I assure you, if a renter dies in a fire and the fire dept determines there are no working smoke detectors, the family would own that place. I'm hoping the owner was just unaware of these issues. We didn't contact her as she sent us a message telling us to contact her property manager as she was away from the home. We left feeling like the red headed step child tucked away in the basement.