- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The Mall of Acadiana
- 2 min drive
- CIty Club at River Ranch
- 4 min drive
- Acadian Village
- 5 min drive
- Lafayette, LA (LFT-Lafayette Regional)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Lafayette, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lafayette is in the city center. Cathedral of St John and Alexandre Mouton House are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Kart Ranch Family Fun Center and Vermilionville. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Cajundome or Blackham Coliseum.
- The Mall of Acadiana - 2 min drive
- CIty Club at River Ranch - 4 min drive
- Acadian Village - 5 min drive
- Acadian Village Shopping Center - 7 min drive
- Heymann Memorial Park - 9 min drive
- Lafayette Station - 16 min drive
- Lafayette, LA (LFT-Lafayette Regional) - 14 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lafayette
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Lafayette
- Holiday Inn Express Lafayette
- Holiday Inn Lafayette
- Lafayette Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Lafayette
- Express & Suites Lafayette
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lafayette Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lafayette Lafayette
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lafayette Hotel Lafayette
I did 't like the fact that I couldn't cancel my reservation 6 days in advance. Therefore I'm out $125. I will never use Holiday Inn Express again. If you can't cancel a reservation 6 days in advance--->WHAT GOOD IS IT? I'M PISSED.......