Everyone was very polite and attentive. Breakfast had some fun toppings for waffles and a pancakes.
- Lake Winnisquam
- 1 min walk
- Paugus Bay
- 4 min drive
- Stone Gate Vineyard
- 8 min drive
- Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Lake Winnisquam - 1 min walk
- Paugus Bay - 4 min drive
- Stone Gate Vineyard - 8 min drive
- Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook - 12 min drive
- Gunstock Mountain Resort - 15 min drive
- Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) - 59 min drive
About this property
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Landmark Inn Laconia
- Landmark Laconia
- Best Plus Landmark Laconia
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn Hotel
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn Laconia
- Best Western Plus Landmark Inn Hotel Laconia
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 7:00 AM–10:00 AM
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- 1 meeting room
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Assistive listening devices available
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
My overnight getaway to see Billy Idol in concert
I stayed over for one night only and for the first time in this hotel.....I thought the room was very nice and accommodating....I enjoyed the breakfast in the morning....lobby area was nice and staff nice.... I would return in the future ...I stayed on the sixth floor with a king bed....I myself work at a hotel in Ogunquit Maine and as a housekeeper found the room maintained and clean