- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tivoli Park
- 2 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Stora Torg
- 4 min walk
- Kristianstad (KID)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Kristianstad, Hotel Duxiana Kristianstad is in the city center and near a train station. Stora Torg and Church of the Holy Trintiy are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tivoli Park and Norra Lingenäset.
- Tivoli Park - 2 min walk
- Filmmuseet - 3 min walk
- Stora Torg - 4 min walk
- Church of the Holy Trintiy - 5 min walk
- Trefaldighetskyrkan - 5 min walk
- Kristianstad Central Station - 5 min walk
- Kristianstad (KID) - 13 min drive
About this property
Hotel Duxiana Kristianstad
Renovations and closures
- Select guestrooms
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SEK 295 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for SEK 100 per night.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: SEK 95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 295 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Sirius Kristianstad
- Sirius Kristianstad
- Hotel Duxiana Kristianstad
- Duxiana Kristianstad
- Duxiana Kristianstad
- Hotel Duxiana Kristianstad Hotel
- Hotel Duxiana Kristianstad Kristianstad
- Hotel Duxiana Kristianstad Hotel Kristianstad
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: SEK 95 per night
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 1 meeting room
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- TV in lobby
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Quite long weekend in Sweden
This is a quite hotel with a couple of areas where you can sit and read with coffee or tea. Its a very short walk from the railway station and just round the corner from the town square. If you want to park make sure you book early as there are only 5 places in the courtyard. The room was clean and comfortable. The town can easily be covered on foot with coop in the shopping center. For the surrounding areas a car is needed but the roads are very free of traffic. Easy connection by train from Copenhagen Airport or town
Pros: Close to the amenities. Quite
Cons: Some minor care and attention
Location: Wetlands, museum, cathedral in town. Village of Ahus on the coast very pretty with lovely church. Vodka factory more of a lecture than a tour.