- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kortrijk Market Square
- 1 min walk
- Broel Towers
- 5 min walk
- Saint Elisabeth Béguinage
- 7 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kortrijk, Hotel Damier is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. K in Kortrijk and Ring Shopping are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore King Albert Park and Kortrijk Rose Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Guldensporen Stadium or Hippodroom Waregem. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Kortrijk Market Square - 1 min walk
- Broel Towers - 5 min walk
- K in Kortrijk - 6 min walk
- Saint Elisabeth Béguinage - 7 min walk
- St. Anthony's Church and the Lourdes Cave - 12 min walk
- Kortrijk Station - 5 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 69 min drive
- Damier – Garden-view restaurant offering Belgian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Brasserie Damier – Brasserie with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- Sprezza – Cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Open on select days.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
There is no air condition in room. We had to let windows opened for air circulation but it was noisy outside.