- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson)
- 3 min drive
- Foothills Mall
- 9 min drive
- Maryville College
- 13 min drive
- West Town Mall
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Budget Inn Alcoa By Magnuson Worldwide is located in Alcoa. Women's Basketball Hall of Fame and Tennessee Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Sunsphere Tower and Market Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Thompson–Boling Arena or Neyland Stadium.
- Foothills Mall - 9 min drive
- Maryville College - 13 min drive
- University of Tennessee Gardens - 13 min drive
- Bearden Antique Mall - 17 min drive
- West Town Mall - 18 min drive
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 3 min drive
About this property
Budget Inn Alcoa By Magnuson Worldwide
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Budget Alcoa
- Budget Inn Alcoa Magnuson Worldwide
- Budget Inn Magnuson Worldwide
- Budget Alcoa Magnuson Worldwide
- Budget Magnuson Worldwide
- Budget Inn Alcoa
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- No elevators
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- 1 meeting room
- Business center
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Just say no
The room was dirty. The very thin blankets had holes. The sheets were on top of the blankets. We only stayed one night. We only took necessities inside. I'm pretty sure there was a "working girl" hanging around. We left really early. So gross.