- Knoxville Visitors Center
- 2 min walk
- Tennessee Vallley of Authority
- 4 min walk
- Market Square
- 5 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
This apartment is located in Knoxville's Old City neighborhood. Tennessee Theatre and The Emporium Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Market Square and Historic Southern Railway Station. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum or Neyland Stadium.
- Knoxville Visitors Center - 2 min walk
- Tennessee Vallley of Authority - 4 min walk
- Market Square - 5 min walk
- Tennessee Theatre - 6 min walk
- Knoxville Convention Center - 11 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 19 min drive
About this property
Cozy Gay St Loft - One Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 6
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- 201 · Cozy Gay St Loft
- Cozy Gay St Loft One Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 6
- Cozy Gay St Loft Una Habitación Piso Capacidad 6
- Cozy Gay St Loft - One Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 6 Apartment
- Cozy Gay St Loft - One Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 6 Knoxville