- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ganslern Ski Lift
- 11 min walk
- Kitzbuehel Church
- 12 min walk
- Hahnenkamm Cable Car
- 17 min walk
- Kitzbuehel (XOH-Kitzbuehel Train Station)
- 3 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Kitzbühel Apartments Haus Brugger is located in Kitzbuehel. Hahnenkamm Ski Area and Aquarena Kitzbuehel are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Brixental and Black Lake. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Kitzbuehel Tennis Stadium or Hochfilzen Biathlon Stadium. Our guests appreciate the property's quiet location.
- Ganslern Ski Lift - 11 min walk
- Kitzbuehel Church - 12 min walk
- Black Lake - 16 min walk
- Hahnenkamm Cable Car - 17 min walk
- Kitzbueheler Horn Ski Area - 19 min walk
- Kitzbühel Station - 6 min drive
- Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart) - 76 min drive
About this property
Kitzbühel Apartments Haus Brugger
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
It's just a 15 minute walk into the centre of Kitzbuhel. There is a cafe close by with desserts and drinks. Very comfortable beds and bedding, a very quiet area. Appliances are all new. Large shower and bathroom. Everything in the apartment seemed new. We were in a 2 bedroom which had 2 large beds in each bedroom, and then a good sofa bed in the smaller living room. The manager was very helpful, booking us taxis a few times.
Pros: Location, quality of sleep, and overall quality of apartment.