This is the worst place I have ever stayed in. the office smelled like cigarettes the guys at the desk was NOT friendly and the room was gross!
- Regal Triangle Cinemas 4
- 18 min walk
- Lake Sacajawea Park
- 20 min walk
- Triangle Bowl
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Regal Triangle Cinemas 4 - 18 min walk
- Lake Sacajawea Park - 20 min walk
- Triangle Bowl - 3 min drive
- Three Rivers Mall - 6 min drive
- Three Rivers Golf Course - 10 min drive
- Kelso Multimodal Transportation Center - 5 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
This motel features a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 32 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free newspapers, desks, and free toiletries.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per accommodation, per day
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Travelodge Longview
- Travelodge Motel Longview
- Longview Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Longview
- Travelodge Longview Hotel Longview
- Traveler's Inn Longview
- Traveler's Longview
- Traveler's Inn Motel
- Traveler's Inn Longview
- Traveler's Inn Motel Longview
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Free newspapers
The management at this facility has done nothing but take advantage of my business. They tried making me pay extra money after I had already booked through you guys online then when I went to discuss the problem they were rude and acted like I was an inconiece. It took having Expedia to call Travelers directly until I was offered a refund. They have tried double booking me for a room I had already paid for. During my first night I got really dizzy and accidentally broke a window in my room. I comtacted staff immeditnely and cleaned it up and then was told if I didn’t pay 100$ that night I would have to leave. This is after I had already booked a whole week at the hotel. I asked if we it would be appropriate if we get the window repair appraised the next day and they said that was an option. I work in construction and know a single plane of glass does not cost 100$ and they also said I would not get a refund for the rest of my night if i decided to leave. I ended up paying the 100$ because my wife didn’t want to deal with the drama but the owners and managers of this hotel have done nothing but try to extort me and my family and treat us with disrespect. Expedia has done nothing but hell and assist me in all my problems suffered while using this hotel which I only choose because I work in Longview 4 days a week and it is the cheapest. It is my opinion that Travelers in does not deserve to be represented by Expedia as Travelers is a bunch of crooks.