- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- National Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan
- 8 min walk
- Millennium Square
- 10 min walk
- Kul Sharif Mosque
- 1 min drive
- Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kazan, DoubleTree by Hilton Kazan City Center is in the city center. St. Peter and Paul Cathedral and Kul Sharif Mosque are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include House Ushkova and Baryonix Waterpark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Central Stadium or Basket-Hall Arena.
- National Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan - 8 min walk
- Millennium Square - 10 min walk
- Central Stadium - 12 min walk
- Kazan Federal University - 13 min walk
- Kul Sharif Mosque - 1 min drive
- Kremlyovskaya Station - 8 min walk
- Kazan Station - 9 min walk
- Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Kazan City Center
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is small but very well located. Our room was very spacious, nice king bed. Breakfast is fantastic! Laundry is very expensive. I will go back to Hilton Kazan.