Didn't get to stay here much. Went for the WC but the room was clean and staff friendly.
- Kazan State Circus
- 2 min drive
- Kazan Kremlin
- 3 min drive
- Palace of Agriculture
- 5 min drive
- Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Millennium Square - 2 min drive
- Kazan State Circus - 2 min drive
- Kazan Kremlin - 3 min drive
- Kul Sharif Mosque - 5 min drive
- Palace of Agriculture - 5 min drive
- Kazan Station - 4 min drive
- Kozya Sloboda Station - 12 min walk
- Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Russkoe Razdolye – Restaurant with a bar offering Russian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Ukrainsky Khutorok – Restaurant with a bar offering Ukrainian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Vostochny Shater – Restaurant with a bar offering Eastern European cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Amaks Safar Hotel
Along with 3 restaurants, this hotel has an indoor pool and a nightclub. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a snack bar/deli, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite. All 233 rooms offer free WiFi, washers/dryers, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free newspapers, free long-distance calls, and free local calls.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 1000.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1300 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amaks Hotel
- Amaks Safar
- Amaks Safar Hotel
- Amaks Safar Hotel Kazan
- Amaks Safar Kazan
- Hotel Safar
- Safar Hotel
- Amaks Safar Hotel Hotel
- Amaks Safar Hotel Kazan
- Amaks Safar Hotel Hotel Kazan
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 8:00 AM–10:00 AM: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Pool table
- Spa services onsite
- Indoor pool
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
- In-room safe
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
I would not recommend this one
No AC, no hair dryer, many flies, poor services and super inflated price (even far more expensive than proper hotels in Moscow) during world cup, so don’t stay in that hotel unless you don’t have a choice like me