- Kazan State Circus
- 2 min drive
- Kazan Kremlin
- 3 min drive
- Palace of Agriculture
- 5 min drive
- Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kazan, Amaks Safar Hotel is in the business district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Millennium Square and Victory Park, while Kazan State Circus and Museum of Sports Glory of Tatarstan are cultural highlights. House Ushkova and Tugan Avylym are also worth visiting.
- Millennium Square - 2 min drive
- Kazan State Circus - 2 min drive
- Kazan Kremlin - 3 min drive
- Kul Sharif Mosque - 5 min drive
- Palace of Agriculture - 5 min drive
- Kazan Station - 8 min drive
- Kozya Sloboda Station - 12 min walk
- Kazan (KZN-Kazan Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Russkoe Razdolye – Restaurant with a bar offering Russian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Ukrainsky Khutorok – Restaurant with a bar offering Ukrainian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Vostochny Shater – Restaurant with a bar offering Eastern European cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Amaks Safar Hotel
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Their stuff is extremely unhelpful and rude to some extent. They are also cheating by claiming they have wifi. Initially they told the wifi password is in the room which is a blatant lie . When asked again the rudely said there is a red color handbook and we should look at it before asking . I did not find anything on the red handbook so I brought it down and asked them to show me where the password is. Obviously there was none so now the receptionist took my phone and entered the password herself . We have better things to do than running after a simple peace of information isn’t it ? Check in took us 40 min to complete. No AC in the rooms . Overall it’s a pathetic hotel and should be avoided . Oh I forgot their breakfast is rubbish .