- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Garden of Dreams
- 10 min walk
- Durbar Marg
- 13 min walk
- Narayanhity Palace Museum
- 14 min walk
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kathmandu's Thamel neighborhood, Apsara Boutique Hotel is in the city center and near the airport. Pashupatinath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Garden of Dreams. Freak Street and Patan Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Garden of Dreams - 10 min walk
- Durbar Marg - 13 min walk
- Narayanhity Palace Museum - 14 min walk
- Kathmandu Durbar Square - 10 min drive
- Swayambhunath - 12 min drive
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Apsara Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Just OK. Shared balcony with staffs and not private balcony. Room kinda need to repaint. Foul smell from hotel toilet due to their water system.