- Somerset County Memorial Park
- 4 min drive
- Somerset Historical Center
- 7 min drive
- Quecreek Mine Rescue Site
- 8 min drive
- Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional)
- 51 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Econo Lodge Somerset I-70 I-76 is located in Somerset. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Somerset County Memorial Park and Quecreek Mine Rescue Site, while Somerset Historical Center and Compass Inn Museum are cultural highlights.
- Somerset County Memorial Park - 4 min drive
- Somerset Historical Center - 7 min drive
- Quecreek Mine Rescue Site - 8 min drive
- Glades Pike Winery - 12 min drive
- Laurel Hill State Park - 16 min drive
- Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County) - 34 min drive
About this property
Econo Lodge Somerset I-70 I-76
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We just stayed one night to attend a Christmas party and it was a pleasant place to stay. The motel was clean and cozy on a cold and blustery night. Our room temp was perfect all night and we had plenty of hot water for showers the next morning.