The property has undergone a very nice upgrade. And I dont have a problem with the amenities which used to be free now requiring an extra payment. What I do have a problem with is the attitude of management. The original manager had an amazing appreciation of what excellent service entailed. The present manager is rude and gruff and could well use a review from the prior manager on how to keep people happy. Despite multiple requests to upper ecelon staff to stop shouting at each other and on their cellphones, my requests were ignored. Front desk staff, as always. remain friendly and excellent. It costs nothing to smile and be pleasant. The onsite manager might consider investing in such an innovation.
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue
- 7 min walk
- Machane Yehuda Market
- 10 min walk
- Mamilla Mall
- 13 min walk
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 41 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 7 min walk
- Machane Yehuda Market - 10 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 13 min walk
- Jaffa Gate - 17 min walk
- Knesset - 3 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 7 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 7 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 41 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Stay Inn Hostel
This hostel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite. All 13 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, coffee makers, and dishwashers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Towels/sheets: USD 4 per person, per stay
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 7 for adults and USD 7 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Stay Inn Hostel Jerusalem
- Stay Jerusalem
- Stay Inn Hostel Jerusalem
- Stay Inn Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation
- Stay Inn Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Jerusalem
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–11 AM: USD 7 for adults and USD 7 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Nice stay inn
The hostel is new and has its charme. Location is super. The crew needs a bit more of training because when I paid I was not explained what I had rights to use (like washing and drying machine+soap, or even worse the included in the price guided tour through Jerusalem). The shower needed a little fix since the water was flowing out of the shower with the possibility to run in the room. Just a deep cleaning of the tube. One of the drying machine is not working and this cause problems. Nice breakfast, super nice terrace. Overall a nice staying but the hostel lacks a bit of character