- Museum of Science and History
- 5 min walk
- Jacksonville Landing
- 12 min walk
- Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra
- 14 min walk
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Museum of Science and History - 5 min walk
- Jacksonville Landing - 12 min walk
- Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra - 14 min walk
- Florida Theatre - 15 min walk
- Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art - 16 min walk
- Jacksonville Station - 16 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 138 min drive
About this property
Unique Experience on Floating Paradise
Come and experience the unique adventure /pleasure of staying on my 38ft. Guest are not allowed to take the boat away from the marina. It's equipped with refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner stove, keurig coffee maker, 32 inch smart television, Bluetooth/USB stereo, high speed internet and WiFi. Conveniently located downtown Jacksonville at the River City Brewery Company Marina on the St. Johns river. Walk to Friendship Fountain parks and wonder restaurants. Watch the dolphins, manatees, boaters and the wonderful downtown Jacksonville sky line and sunset.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Einzigartiges Erlebnis im Schwimmenden Paradies
- Unique Experience on Floating Paradise Houseboat
- Unique Experience on Floating Paradise Jacksonville
- Unique Experience on Floating Paradise Houseboat Jacksonville
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Sleeps 4