Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk Jacksonville hotel in Downtown Jacksonville, walk to Jacksonville Landing
A stay at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville places you in the heart of Jacksonville, within a 5-minute walk of Jacksonville Landing and Florida Theatre.
This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville.
Make yourself at home in one of the 951 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Enjoy American cuisine at Market, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Jacksonville? This hotel has facilities measuring 116000 square feet (10777 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 116000 square feet (10777 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Bar/lounge 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar 1
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 10777
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 116000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 951
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 19
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Market - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare. Open 24 hours.
SHOR Seafood Grill - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Tavern - This lobby lounge serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21.95 for adults and USD 10.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Hyatt Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Regency
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Hyatt
- Jacksonville Hyatt Regency
- Jacksonville Regency
- Regency Hyatt
- Regency Jacksonville
- Hyatt Jacksonville Riverfront
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel Jacksonville
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.