- Friendship Park
- 7 min walk
- Jacksonville Landing
- 17 min walk
- Florida Theatre
- 18 min walk
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95 is in an area with good airport proximity. Jacksonville Landing and St. Johns Town Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TIAA Bank Field or VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena.
- Friendship Park - 7 min walk
- Jacksonville Landing - 17 min walk
- Florida Theatre - 18 min walk
- Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts - 19 min walk
- Metropolitan Park Marina - 4 min drive
- Jacksonville Station - 16 min drive
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Downtown I-95
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
My room faced the front of the property. There were only sheer curtains on the window - no black out curtain. It was like sleeping with the light on. Not good. I was also double charged for the room. Al;so, not good.