- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- 5 min drive
- Daily's Place
- 7 min drive
- Metropolitan Park Marina
- 8 min drive
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Emerson Inn is located in Jacksonville. Jacksonville Landing and St. Johns Town Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TIAA Bank Field or VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena.
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville - 5 min drive
- Daily's Place - 7 min drive
- Metropolitan Park - 7 min drive
- Metropolitan Park Marina - 8 min drive
- Gator Bowl - 12 min drive
- Jacksonville Station - 18 min drive
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Pictures were incredibly misleading. The place is in need of serious repair and cleaning. There were multiple holes in the walls of the room I stayed in. Some were patched with clear tape (?). Outlets and lamps next to the bed did not work. The worst part was the ceiling over the shower which was warped with water damage and full of mold. Pillowcases were stained. Service was okay. The lobby was locked when I arrived and no one was at the desk. The guy who was supposed to check me in was across the parking lot, hanging out with other hotel guests. I was 5min into calling the property when he noticed I needed to check in. The property seemed a little unsafe. There was a group drinking and making a lot of noise in front of my room. I only stayed for one night but I don't recommend staying if you can find better options.