- Museum of Science and History
- 4 min walk
- Jacksonville Landing
- 15 min walk
- Florida Theatre
- 16 min walk
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Jacksonville, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jacksonville Riverfront is in the city center and on the waterfront. Jacksonville Landing and St. Johns Town Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TIAA Bank Field or VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Museum of Science and History - 4 min walk
- Jacksonville Landing - 15 min walk
- Florida Theatre - 16 min walk
- Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art - 18 min walk
- VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena - 3 min drive
- Jacksonville Station - 17 min drive
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.) - 23 min drive
- St. Johns Provision Co. – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Ruth's Chris – Pool-view steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.