- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- 6 min drive
- St. Johns Town Center
- 7 min drive
- The Avenues
- 8 min drive
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Baymont by Wyndham Jacksonville/Butler Blvd is located in Jacksonville's Southpoint neighborhood. St. Johns Town Center and Jacksonville Landing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Metropolitan Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TIAA Bank Field or VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena.
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville - 6 min drive
- St. Johns Town Center - 7 min drive
- The Avenues - 8 min drive
- University of North Florida - 10 min drive
- Daily's Place - 11 min drive
- Jacksonville Station - 20 min drive
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.) - 27 min drive
About this property
Baymont by Wyndham Jacksonville/Butler Blvd
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
The bed was comfy. I wish they would swap out the biscuits and gravy for eggs on the breakfast bar. The room I stayed in did not have a good shower. It was very difficult to get the hot water to work. The hair dryer didn’t work well either. Must have had a loose wire because it would lose power intermittently.