- Bridger Gondola Ski Lift
- 4 min walk
- Jackson Hole Aerial Tram
- 7 min walk
- Snake River
- 14 min drive
- Jackson Hole, WY (JAC)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Teton Mountain Lodge and Spa - A Noble House Resort is located in Teton Village. Jackson Town Square and Miller House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Teton National Park and Teton Range. Amaze'n Maze in Jackson Hole and Alpine Slide of Jackson Hole are also worth visiting.
- Bridger Gondola Ski Lift - 4 min walk
- Jackson Hole Aerial Tram - 7 min walk
- Granite Canyon - 6 min drive
- Snake River - 14 min drive
- National Museum of Wildlife Art - 24 min drive
- Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) - 36 min drive
- Spur Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Teton Mountain Lodge and Spa - A Noble House Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff is hands down the BEST we've ever had. Marco at the front desk was SO accommodating and friendly. He jumped through a million hoops to help us. The cleaning staff was super friendly, too. The rooms are beautiful and large. This is a "ski to" and "ski from" facility with a ski rental shop and ski valet on the bottom floor. My only disappointment is that it was hard to get a spa appointment. Plan ahead!