- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bud n' Mary's Dive Center
- 4 min walk
- Theater of the Sea
- 7 min drive
- Anne's Beach
- 8 min drive
- Marathon, FL (MTH-Florida Keys Marathon)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Islamorada, Amara Cay Resort is in the suburbs and on a private beach. Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park and Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Laura Quinn Wild Bird Sanctuary and Dolphins Plus.
- Bud n' Mary's Dive Center - 4 min walk
- Theater of the Sea - 7 min drive
- Anne's Beach - 8 min drive
- Islamorada County Park - 10 min drive
- Founders Park - 10 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 105 min drive
- Reelburger – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
- Sparrows Rum Bar – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Amara Cay Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I highly recommend this property we stayed one night and was going to key west to stay a night and left and came back to this resort. Sophie was awesome at the front desk, Alton at the Tiki bar was great. This resort has everything you do not need to leave best experience ever. Robbie’s Marina is a must see as well. Islamaroda is our new vacation spot and only Amara Cay will we stay again! Awesome said to leave.