- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- 6 min walk
- Waikiki Beach
- 7 min walk
- International Market Place
- 9 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center. Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 6 min walk
- Waikiki Beach - 7 min walk
- International Market Place - 9 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 11 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 17 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 23 min drive
- The Reef Bar & Market Gri – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Kani Ka Pila Grill – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Starbucks – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location is outstanding! It's an easy walk to countless restaurant and entertainment options. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. We can't wait to go back!