- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hawaii Convention Center
- 11 min walk
- Magic Island
- 12 min walk
- Ala Moana Center
- 15 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Waikiki Beach and Magic Island. Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Hawaii Convention Center - 11 min walk
- Magic Island - 12 min walk
- Ala Moana Beach Park - 14 min walk
- Ala Moana Center - 15 min walk
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 17 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Cinnamon's – Ocean-view restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Aroma Caffe – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
We stayed for a week in one of the 2-bedroom suites. Excellent view, spacious. Staff are friendly and helpful in general. The deco of the hotel is rather dated, though. But great location in terms of tour pick-ups.