- Royal Hawaiian Center
- 7 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center
- 10 min walk
- International Market Place
- 10 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood, Holiday Inn Express Waikiki is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower. Check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium, and consider making time for Honolulu Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 7 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 10 min walk
- International Market Place - 10 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 13 min walk
- Magic Island - 4 min drive
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Waikiki
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Cannot Wait to return.
An amazing experience, would definitely go back. Friendly staff, welcome and accommodating, super clean, room on the small side with no room for table, and the Jacuzzi. spa was never "hot" though upon request, maintenance was great about turning it up the best they could, would have preferred it to be hotter at all times, however, an overall great experience.