- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Kuhio Beach Park
- 2 min walk
- Moana Surfrider
- 4 min walk
- International Market Place
- 6 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood, 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Sea Life Park, or check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium.
- Kuhio Beach Park - 2 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 4 min walk
- International Market Place - 6 min walk
- Honolulu Zoo - 8 min walk
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 9 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Lychee Restaurant – Serves breakfast daily.
- O Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Swell Bar – Pool-view bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I loved the entire property. Beautiful! The aquarium at the O Bar is amazing, the Swell Bar at the pool with the light show on the building and the pool lounge area is so posh! The infinite pool sunset view doesn't disappoint. Malie luxury in-room amenities were so luxurious and the view from our room of Diamond Head crater can't be beat! If I had one complaint, it would be the sheets...I expected them to feel softer based on my overall experience. Other than that, I highly recommend this hotel!