- Kuhio Beach Park
- 2 min walk
- Moana Surfrider
- 4 min walk
- International Market Place
- 6 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood, 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Sea Life Park, or check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium.
- Kuhio Beach Park - 2 min walk
- Moana Surfrider - 4 min walk
- International Market Place - 6 min walk
- Honolulu Zoo - 8 min walk
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 9 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Lychee Restaurant – Serves breakfast daily.
- O Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Swell Bar – Pool-view bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Staff were friendly service was good