- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Something went wrong.Try a new search.
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hiawassee, The Ridges Resort on Lake Chatuge is in a rural location and on a lake. Cherokee Homestead Exhibit and Chatuge Dam are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hightower Creek Vineyards and Jackrabbit Campground.
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 145 min drive
- The Oaks Lakeside Kitchen – Alfresco dining fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Kids' menu available.
- Marina Station – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner on select days.
About this property
The Ridges Resort on Lake Chatuge
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The only thing we thought was strange was that there were no place to hang up towels.