Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Hawaiian resort with 2 onsite golf courses
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows in Kamuela (Kohala Coast - Waikoloa), you'll be convenient to Great 4-D Movie Ride and Waikoloa Kings Golf Course.
This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Waikoloa Beach Golf Course and Seaside Putting Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 341 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Kamuela? This resort has 17,000 square feet (2 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows
In addition to a full-service spa, Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows feature a golf course and an outdoor pool. The resort offers 4 separate dining venues and a coffee shop. Guests can unwind with a drink at 1 of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with free WiFi.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17,000 square feet include a conference space. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool, a health club, and a sauna. Parking is available on site for a surcharge.
Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows is a smoke-free property.
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Picnic area
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 17,000
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Canoehouse - This beachfront fine dining restaurant offers beautiful ocean views. This venue is open only for dinner, and only on select days. Reservations are required.
Shiono at Mauna Lani - Enjoy Japanese fare at this restaurant and bar. Serving lunch and dinner daily, this venue offers views of the golf course.
Bay Terrace - Start the morning with an ocean view. This breakfast-only venue is open daily.
Ocean Bar and Grill - This venue includes a bar and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily, the Ocean Bar and Grill offers ocean and poolside views.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A golf course and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ecotours nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Please note Guests departing prior to their scheduled check-out date may be assessed a fee of up to 2 nights' room cost + tax. To avoid an early departure fee, guests must confirm departure date upon check-in.
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 31.00 for adults and USD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Mauna Lani Bay Bungalows Kamuela
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows Kamuela
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel Bungalows Kamuela
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel Bungalows
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.