Clean place, helpful, willing and happy staff. Complementary breakfast flavorless
- Connecticut Trolley Museum
- 8 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.)
- 8 min drive
- New England Air Museum
- 12 min drive
- University of Hartford
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Windsor, HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor is in the business district and near the airport. Gillette Ridge Golf Course and East Hartford Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bloomfield Crossing and Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at XL Center or Dunkin' Donuts Park.
- Connecticut Trolley Museum - 8 min drive
- Riverside Park - 11 min drive
- New England Air Museum - 12 min drive
- Xfinity Theatre - 13 min drive
- University of Hartford - 18 min drive
- Windsor Station - 5 min drive
- Hartford, CT (BDL-Bradley Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed here twice recently (bookending a trip to Western Massachusetts) and found the hotel perfect for my -- or anyone's, I suspect -- needs. Close to BDL and reasonably priced, the hotel offered door-to-door airport service, excellent rooms, a superb breakfast, and friendly and accommodating service. I will gladly stay here again on my next trip to the area.