Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Harrison, Hotel Seville, Ascend Hotel Collection is in the business district and near the airport. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Lyric Theater, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mystic Caverns and Buffalo National River.
- Harrison, AR (HRO-Boone County Regional) - 6 min drive
- The Black Apple Cafe – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- The 1929 Bar and Grill – Cocktail bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Seville, Ascend Hotel Collection
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Seville
- Hotel Seville Ascend Collection hotel
- Hotel Seville Ascend Collection hotel Harrison
- Seville Ascend Collection
- Seville Ascend Collection Harrison
- Hotel Seville an Ascend Collection hotel
- Seville, Ascend Collection
- Hotel Seville an Ascend Collection Hotel
- Hotel Seville, Ascend Hotel Collection Hotel
- Hotel Seville, Ascend Hotel Collection Harrison
- Hotel Seville, Ascend Hotel Collection Hotel Harrison
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Really cool old hotel, small bar onsite, nice restaurant. Hotel has lots of history but like many older hotels the rooms are a bit small. That said there is some unique beauty and just a great feeling about this place that makes up for any shortcomings. I really like the lobby, and the inside parking. Will go back again.