- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Purdue University Northwest
- 7 min drive
- Hoosier Prairie
- 7 min drive
- Theatre at the Center
- 8 min drive
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hammond, Best Western Northwest Indiana Inn is in an area with good shopping. Community Veterans Memorial and Shrine of the Christ's Passion are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Lansing Square Shopping Center and River Oaks Center.
- Purdue University Northwest - 7 min drive
- Hoosier Prairie - 7 min drive
- Theatre at the Center - 8 min drive
- Harrah's East Chicago Casino - 10 min drive
- Centennial Park - 12 min drive
- Gary Metro Center - 12 min drive
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Orion Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
- Nickys Pub – Pub offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Best Western Northwest Indiana Inn
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I was disappointed when we checked in. Room didnt lookalike the photos or reviews. Its old hotel that was partially renovated. Sheets and towels are so old. Floor is vinyl cold. Old Mattress that was uncomfortable. Bad experience, and was overpriced. They just saw put nice modern lamps and furniture to cover up the bad condition of hotel. On the top of that someone was smoking next door and fume in our bathroom was overwhelming.