- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Waimea Bay
- 1 min walk
- Sharks Cove
- 8 min walk
- Waimea Bay Beach Park
- 13 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Waimea Bay - 1 min walk
- Sharks Cove - 8 min walk
- Waimea Bay Beach Park - 13 min walk
- Pupukea Beach Park - 13 min walk
- Waimea Valley - 17 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 46 min drive
About this property
Backpackers Vacation Inn and Hostel
Guests at this beach hostel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as airport transportation and complimentary wireless Internet access. This hostel has 20 rooms.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 80 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Property Registration Number
- 90/tvu-0013 , 90/tvu-1661,90/tvu-1660,90/tvu-1659,90/tvu-0016
Property is also known as
- Backpackers Vacation
- Backpackers Vacation Haleiwa
- Backpackers Vacation Inn & Hostel
- Backpackers Vacation Inn & Hostel Haleiwa
- Backpackers Vacation Inn Hostel Haleiwa
- Backpackers Vacation Inn Hostel
- Backpackers Vacation Inn and Hostel Haleiwa
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Hair dryer (on request)
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We felt like we were in a real tropical paradise. Kitchen is open so we had a pleasure to enjoy our breakfast while enjoying the rain. Everything was so relaxing and interesting, like we were sleeping in the tree house. We loved it! It's so close to awesome snorkeling spots and beaches and places where you can find something to eat. Great location with parking, great relaxing place. Our sincere recommendation!